|| Recipe || Rosemary and Lemon Grilled Chicken
With Spring still struggling to break into season here in Niagara (and most of Ontario), we can do nothing but sit back and daydream about warm summer days, and all of the barbecuing that we plan on doing ...
But why should we simply daydream?
Let's grab a pint of cider, and light up the BBQ to test out a few recipes.
Rosemary and Lemon Grilled Chicken
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tbsp (30mL) olive oil
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp (15mL) fresh rosemary
- 2 cloves glaric, minced
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp crack black pepper
- Place chicken breasts in a shallow glass dish or resealable plastic bag.
- Combine rosemary, garlic, black pepper, olive oil, and salt in a small bowl.
- Pour mixture onto chicken, cover or seal.
- Place in refrigerator to marinate for 30-45 minutes.
- Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
- Place chicken breast on a lightly oiled grill rack and cook for about 7 minutes per side. (Cook times may vary depending on the thickness and size of the chicken breast)
- When the chicken reaches an internal temperature of 165 degrees, remove from heat and serve.
Serve with a simple balsamic arugula salad, oven baked rosemary baby potatoes,
and a glass of Ironwood Session Oak Cider.